- Accommodation inclusive, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Two buffet meals breakfast and dinner. Buffet lunch is available at additional cost
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Wifi in rooms and public Area.
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
- Smoke free environment
100 Hours - Yin & Sound Immersion
Immerse yourself in the captivating realm of Yin & Sound, where the power of sound and the serenity of yin yoga intertwine. This teacher training program explores the therapeutic fusion of yin yoga and sound healing, promoting physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being. Discover the profound effects of sound waves on the brain and learn to play singing bowls for healing purposes. Dive into the foundational aspects of yin yoga, Taoist philosophy, and the meridian system. Enhance your practice with mindfulness and yoga Nidra, experiencing a transformative journey of self-discovery and inner growth.
Join us on this transformative journey where the fusion of Yin & Sound will unlock new dimensions of well-being, self-discovery, and inner growth.
- Travel insurance
- Flights to and from the location
About the Teacher
Alexandra Denkinger, Acupuncture Therapist (M.D.Acu), Yoga teacher and inspired Body-Mind-Soul Bio-Hacker, dedicated to help people empower themselves to live the most authentic, healthy life possible.
As an all-time seeker on a soul-searching journey she came across many different yoga styles and healing systems. She moved from Germany to India to immerse herself in Ayurveda and Yoga nearly two decades ago. Life unfolded, she became a mom and took a break. But eventually she returned to her practice full time. She is on a mission to help people experience optimal health and long lasting transformation.
Alexandra hosts Nature Adventure Retreats, where she loves to take a group of people to outstanding locations and/ or to engage in nature activities like Trekking in Ladakh, Surfing in Sri Lanka, Bouldering in Hampi or Stand Up Paddle Board Excursions & Yoga in Goa.