- Accommodation inclusive, bed linen, bath towels, hand soap & housekeeping services
- Two buffet meals breakfast and dinner. Buffet lunch is available at additional cost
- Filtered drinking water & hot drinks including lemon ginger and chai (full day)
- Full use of resort amenities including two swimming pools, relaxation areas, gardens and private beach access with sun loungers
- Wifi in rooms and public Area.
- Pool towels - beach towels not included
- Smoke free environment
200 Hours - Yin & Yang Foundational Teacher Training
The Yang & Yin yoga teacher training course offers a comprehensive learning experience, focusing on two different styles of yoga that share a common goal of purifying, strengthening, harmonizing, and balancing the body, mind, and soul. The course emphasizes the importance of developing awareness to adapt the yoga practice to changing needs and offers a variety of options for practitioners.
During the immersive 3-week program in Goa, participants will practice and learn to teach yoga in diverse scenarios and cater to different needs.
The program covers Yang Flow, which combines dynamic movement and breathwork to stimulate vital energy, improve cardiovascular health, and develop strength and flexibility. It also explores Yin Yoga, a meditative practice that enhances awareness, releases tension and works with Taoist elements and meridians to restore balance and tap into innate body intelligence. Overall, the course provides a holistic understanding of yoga and equips participants with the skills to teach and share its transformative benefits.
- Travel insurance
- Flights to and from the location
About the Teacher
Alexandra Denkinger, Acupuncture Therapist (M.D.Acu), Yoga teacher and inspired Body-Mind-Soul Bio-Hacker, dedicated to help people empower themselves to live the most authentic, healthy life possible.
As an all-time seeker on a soul-searching journey she came across many different yoga styles and healing systems. She moved from Germany to India to immerse herself in Ayurveda and Yoga nearly two decades ago. Life unfolded, she became a mom and took a break. But eventually she returned to her practice full time. She is on a mission to help people experience optimal health and long lasting transformation.
Alexandra hosts Nature Adventure Retreats, where she loves to take a group of people to outstanding locations and/ or to engage in nature activities like Trekking in Ladakh, Surfing in Sri Lanka, Bouldering in Hampi or Stand Up Paddle Board Excursions & Yoga in Goa.
3 Weeks Immersion in Goa - Yin & Yoga in Balance
This Yang & Yin yoga teacher training program is designed to allow you to be able to teach the full spectrum yoga has to offer. By practicing both styles, we are re-balancing the body, mind, and soul at once, gaining fitness, and understanding to listen closely.
Through finding a balance in our physical yoga practice, we allow this experience to guide us on the path to find balance on a mental and emotional level. Through working with our body and breath in a variety of scenarios, we fine-tune our insight and intuition, and this in turn will allow us to deepen the understanding of our own and our students well-being.
You will get to know more about additional methods and a variety of meditation approaches to support this journey. We will work with mudras, mantras, chakras, visualization and the power of breath. Together we create a safe space to learn, connect and share and invite a long-lasting transformation.
- + 40 hours Online Content: For a profound understanding of yoga in all its variations we offer you an additional 40-hour online course (self-paced) to complete the Yoga Alliance requirements of a foundational yoga teacher training. 20 hours are dedicated to physiology and anatomy, and 20 hours will focus on yoga humanities, history and philosophy.
- Anatomy 20 hours: A comprehensive overview of the anatomy of the muscular and skeletal body, and physiology
like the nervous system, overall mind-body connection, cardiovascular/circulatory, endocrine,
digestive systems and the respiratory system.
- Yoga Humanities 20 Hours: Visit the theory of Chakras, Koshas, Prana Vaayus, Kleshas and more. This online course looks into yoga history, philosophy and foundations like the eight limbs and Patanjali’s yoga sutras, Bhagavad Gita, Upanishads and the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.
You can start the video course any time after the sign-up is completed and you will have one year time to go through the material. Our team is always available for support throughout this process.
With successful completion of the training, students will receive a Yoga Alliance affiliated 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate from The Body-Mind-Soul Centre – RYS 300, registered school with Yoga Alliance.
After the in-person immersion, you will receive with successful examination your Yang & Yin Yoga Teacher Diploma right away, but only after the completion of the online courses, you will be able to register as an RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher) with Yoga Alliance.