PANACEA RETREAT - Healing & Retreat Body, Breath, Mind & Emotions
With Shreya Agrawal - Your mental & physical health is a priority
Find your reason - Why you Should be doing this Retreat?
- Inner Peace
- Move Forward
- Confidence Within
- Sail Away from Emotional Trauma
A 7 Nights Wellness Retreat, at Nalanda Retreat, in Mandrem Goa. This Retreat will include the following:
- Structural Correction Yoga
- Various Meditations
- Mind Management Techniques
- Alternative Therapies
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Somato Respiratory Integration
- Varmam Therapy
Structural Correction Yoga - Patanjali, the propounder of yoga, he enunciated the purpose of yoga, “Heyam Dukham Anagatham.” The purpose of yoga is to stop the misery before it comes. SCY helps in correcting postures, building up strength & health.
Ancient Yoga Techniques
Mind Management Techniques
Craniosacral Therapy - Craniosacral therapy (CST) is a gentle hands-on technique that uses a light touch to relieve tension in the central nervous system promotes a feeling of well-being by eliminating pain and boosting health and immunity.
What Conditions Can Craniosacral Therapy Help?
• Headache / Migraine
• Anxiety and panic attacks
• Central nervous system disorders
• Chronic (long-term) neck and back pain
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Joint pain / Arthritis
• Asthma / Bronchitis
• Breathing disorders
• Dental/Jaw/TMJ trauma
• Digestive problems
• Emotional issues
• Insomnia/ Sleep disorder
• Muscular pain
• Sprains/Strains/Sports Injuries
Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI) - A tool you can use at home to transform pain and stress patterns and connect more deeply with yourself.
Somato Respiratory Integration this tool is used to relieve pain, stress, and tension. It involves your own touch, breath, movement, and verbal statements. On a clinical level, it is a mind-body form of neuromuscular re-education that retrains your body out of your
dominant pain and fight or flight patterns, giving you a new, higher baseline for your physical health and mental emotional well-being.
• Improved physical pain, tension, and tightness
• Significantly improved response to stressful situations
• Improved adaptability to change and the ups and downs of life
• Release of misalignments in the spine
• Better posture and deeper breathing
• More joy and connection with self and others
• More loving relationship with your body
Varmam Therapy - ‘Varmam’ is the branch of Siddha system of medicine which involves a special kind of therapy based on vital
points called Varma points present in the body. Totally 108 Varma nilaigal (points) are defined and these are used to stimulate energy, heal disease or stimulate the immune mechanism.
After this Retreat You Will be a New You from:
Weak immune system
Increased Cholesterol levels
Clustered state of mind
Inability to manage challenging situations
Depression and anxiety (mild, moderate, and severe)