Yoga & Ayurveda 300hr YTT Immersion ~ The Path of Practice
Our mission is to light the lamp of knowledge. To cultivate an understanding of ancient lineage in union with modern day living. How we do anything is how we do everything. Yoga lights our way to liberation.
This 300hr YTT is located at Nalanda Retreat Center, in the heart of a serene seaside town in Goa – southern India. Live a dreamy, balanced yogic lifestyle here — enjoying cherished practices, beautiful sea swims, meditating on the beach, and taking in spectacular sunsets as you soak in the sights and sounds of this sublime place.
The word Nalanda is Sanskrit for giver of knowledge. Built to be a place of growth and healing, it is the perfect sanctuary away from the modern world where one is able to fully embrace what it means to live a holistic lifestyle. We will come together in the sacred motherland of yoga to connect in divine community.
You will explore the path of yoga through tradition, clarity, and purposeful action. Yoga is a relinquishment of the things that cause suffering and cultivation of the things that bring us happiness and ease.
This program will guide you in learning how to practice and teach from the gross to the subtle. We will embrace the deeper dimensions of Yoga, leaning into the practices of Ayurveda, Asana, Pranayama, Mantra, Mudra, and Sacred offerings with the intention of guiding and being guided by the ancient wisdom that holds beauty and grace all on its own. We traverse the landscapes of our systems and patterns and begin to uncover the nuances and direct actions that support us, and students that study with us, in finding their way to more connected and fulfilling life practices.
While we live in a world filled with “have to's” and “not enough’s”, Yoga teaches us to improve our lives and live within the context of our existing wholeness. We do this by cultivating sustained attention to those aspects that motivate us to keep practicing, connecting, and thriving. Our Intention is to guide the students of life to a seat of awareness, understanding, and compassion for ourselves and others.
We teach as students and live as humble servants of nature. Can we learn to come back to the beginner's mind?
WHAT MAKES OUR INDIA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING UNIQUE?
What you will learn, and what you will have the ability to teach:
- Ayurveda and how to cultivate a thriving system and lifestyle
- Energy-based Asana teaching; how movement influences our lived experience
- Yoga for Stress & Anxiety - practical life practices
- How to motivate and move Prana for optimum health
- Yoga Sutras: what is Yoga and why are we having this experience called life?
- Meditation; the means to peace and clarity
- Yoga History, Philosophy & Cultural Appreciation; understand what we’re teaching and respecting the land it comes from and learning from teachers dedicated and connected to the land from which Yoga comes
- The power of Mantra & Chanting
- The Sacred Sound of Sanskrit and why pronunciation is important
- Anatomy with an emphasis on the ancient wisdom of our bodies
- Mudras and their potency
- The Social Justice of birthright and wholeness
- Pranayama and our vitality and potentiality
- Communication - Understanding compassionate Nonviolent ways of Interaction
- Conscious Cooking Sangha - Ayurvedic Cooking classes (on zoom)
- Beauty - is more than skin deep, an Ayurvedic perspective
- Sacred Ceremonies - connection to our hearts
- Archetypes/Yoga Deities - The art of storytelling and symbolism
This unique program will qualify graduates to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT- 300hr and 500hr level. Our Immersion program is for anyone who has received their 200hr teacher training certification, or if you have a long time practice and sadhana in Yoga, Ayurveda, and other healing modalities without having a 200hr certification please let us know. At times we know a journey like this is for personal transformation, and we are open to all inquiries.
This Soul Nourishing 300hr India Yoga teacher training with Anita Sundaram & Raquel Bueno is an incredible opportunity to dive deeper into this ancient lineage of Yoga & Ayurveda. It is more than a Yoga teacher training, it is an Alchemy of Transformation. We look forward to sharing space with you!
300 HOUR DAILY SCHEDULE
Schedules may vary
- 6:00-8:30 – Guided Meditation / Pranayama/Asana
- 8:30-10:00 – Breakfast and Self Sadhana
- 10:00-11:00 – Spiritual lesson / Intention of the day
- 11:00-1:00 – Yoga Sutras / Yoga Anatomy
- 1:00-3:00 – Lunch and Self Sadhana
- 3:00-6:00 – Art of Teaching and Art of Touch
- 6:00-7:00 – Dinner and Self Sadhana
- 7:00-8:00 – Satsang (Sacred Circle)
TUITION + ROOM AND BOARD
300 HOUR TUITION:
~ $ 3000 - Pay in Full (cannot be combined with scholarships or other promotions/discounts)
~ $ 3200 - Payment Plan
ROOM AND BOARD:
~ $ 1500 - Double Room (2 people)
~ $ 2350 - Single Room
~ $ 1900 - Triple Room (3 people)
~ $ 2200 - Double Room (2 people)
Chakra Suites Riverside
~ $ 2500 - Double Room
Royal Suites Riverside
~ $ 2750 - Double Room
~ $ 1650 - Double Room
Chakra Suites Seaside
~ $ 1900 - Triple Room
~ $ 2200 - Double Room
+All inclusive 24 nights lodging and meals. All prices are in USD.
Note: Prices above do not include travel, additional reading materials or extras. We can help you with any travel questions as well as travel insurance.
To book a call with one of the facilitators Anita Sundaram or Raquel Bueno please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know who you’d like to speak with! :)
WHAT STUDENTS ARE SAYING
"What I am learning for the past two years, through my 500 YTT and mentorship studies with Raquel and Anita has had a very positive impact on my life. These are teachers who have the wisdom and the grace and are willing and able to share profound philosophy and practices of yoga that we can apply to our daily lives and change the way we experience reality. They are accessible, kind, deeply knowledgeable, authentic, thought provoking, experienced and much more! Those qualities make for wonderful mentors, removers of darkness and holders of light so we may find our own individual paths back to Self with more ease. While their teaching styles are different, they complement each other well. I am looking forward to continuing to study with them long into the future."